Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Why do I have super bad allergies...on one side of my body?

For the last month, I have had the worst allergies. But the weird thing is, it is completely contained to the left side of my body. My left nostril itches and runs like mad, while the right one just hangs out and does his job. My left eye itches so badly and has turned completely red and I cry/water out of it constantly, but my right eye is fine. I know that I am allergic to dust, grass, and some weeds. Grass and weed pollens are very high in Seattle right now. I have a cat that I have never had any problems with, and my house is kept very very clean. First, who has good allergy treatments, I am already on a regiment of local honey and flax, and any reason why it is only on one side?

No comments:

Post a Comment