Monday, July 18, 2011

Chick damn near ruined the cruise should I feel this furious?

I am a single female that wanted to be free from all the madness and have fun like a girls get away. I admit I don't have a lot of close friends and I met another female around my age range from a website last year in which the host of the webcast show throw annual cruises. We came up with the idea of going together, so for 8mths we formed a friendship, we text, skype, ovvo talk on the phone every form of communication you can think of! This past weekend was the actual cruise we met finally face to face the day before the cruise because I was staying at a hotel near the port..when she saw me face to face she looked at me as if she saw a ghost, she didn't act real friendly like she did online..especially once we boarded the cruise. She would talk down to me like I was stupid, did her own thing most of the time on the boat with no desire to hang with me, barely spoke to me, had all these mood swings for nothing and she wasn't on her period..sometime I would speak to her and she just wouldn't talk to me like wth? She didn't party too tough on the boat and when we finally got into the Bahamas we went to the beach then to Atlantis she had a serious fit that we had to pay 11 bucks to get back to the boat spot..her money was slightly tight..but she was pouting so hard I asked if she was alright she just wouldn't talk to me for nothing...she didn't want to party in the bahamas either and we had lots of opportunity being we met some friendly workers in the bahamas offering to show us around.. 2 days in a row she complained about how the worker on the boat didn't ask for i.d in the club but asked me (mind u I am 3 yrs older than her), then complained about her weight and she isn't fat..im thinking damn whats next. one time I was being playful and light hearted she was laying there getting sun and I said her name ghostly like just being silly she blurts out WHAT DO U WANT.(damn)..being I spent a lot of time alone on the cruise I gradually met people including three other females we sat together for lunch suddenly when she saw me around them she had an interest in socializing with me..suddenly she was the life of the party bouncing all around and when it came to the cruise club room that I frequent throughout the cruise she danced liked an animal..basically she was being something she is not to impress the people I met. When the cruise ended she gave me a hard time with driving me to the airport saying what she have to do for school..i go to school myself so what she was saying was a word..she was complaining about time managment I suggested for her to take me to the airport early, she said no so I admit after days of enduring her nasty ways I flipped and said well damn i just suggested it being your complaining and ****. It was funny how she gave me a hard time after the fact I paid for her gas and let her stay in my hotel room the day before the cruise for FREE being I had an extra bed. After all the headache she end up taking me back..we exchange and tag pics of eachother through this social network but I am done with her..do u think I have reason to be so furious with her?

No comments:

Post a Comment