Monday, July 18, 2011

I am a prisoner in my boyfriends home with no family, his mom forces power over us what do i do?

My boyfriends mom hates me because she has an unhealthy attatchment to him. She looks at him as her husband and he goes along with it...no they dont have a sexual relationship but emotional yes...stronger than anything ive ever seen. She is so mean to me she forces me to be out of the house all day on my days off and ride along with my boyfriend...who is a window washer ...all day at work. She has been stealng from him since he was young and continues to steal from us and go through all of our things. I caught her on video breaking into our room multiple times and she found my camera and destroyes it...She has so much power over my boyfriend that he wont stand up for me he lets her walk all over me and still comes home every night and talks to her like every thing is fine he tells her everything before she even asks and goes above and beyond for her no mater what....there has been many other factors affecting my life like the loss of my family due to my past addiction of which i have been sober for 2 years....they held a grudge and I am still trying to get them back but at this time i have nothing and no one no where to turn. Life seems meaningless it hurts worse everyday nowing that if I say anything about the torture I am enduring here He gets mad at me says im bitching hes sick of my whining im crazy i make him nuts im disgusting

No comments:

Post a Comment