Thursday, July 14, 2011

What's wrong with my throat?

So basically i have a cold... Ears, nose, throat... The ears aren't so bad. And i can deal with a plugged up nose and sinus headaches is always throat aches i CANT deal with. I hate them. Normally i'd just endure it and hope the end of this misery is near but i think it's gotten more severe. Worse than i've had, anyways. So each day i've been noticing it's getting worse. Hurts to swallow to the point where i don't even want to but i've still been shoving liquids down my throat. Tea, water, juice. But today now i can't swallow much. Not unless i want to go through a decent amount of pain. I can feel this weird lump on my neck on either side... Think where you'd check for a pulse... Just above that. It's getting harder to breathe so i decide i'd go look in the mirror... Open my mouth and find my tonsils to be touching my uvula thing... well they look like they are. and they have weird white spots on them. almost kanker sore looking. They look pretty gross and it's pretty painful.... My mom won't take me to the Docs though. I told her i'm having a harder time breathing and my tonsils are planning an attack and slowly moving in but she just tells me not to be a drama queen... Is there anything to deal with this? anyone know what it is. It's pretty suckish... and i'd like to convince mommie dearest to take me.... but.. Well. Help is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment