Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What do i do when my boyfriends angry?

So my boyfriends angry at me for some reason and i was asking him why his angry coz his so cold and he always seems to do this to me. when ever i ask him whats wrong he says im in his face and to *** off. I was like "no i just want to know whats wrong with you you seem angry". He goes did i sign a contract to tell you whats wrong? and then he says "nothings wrong" and he wants me to go away when clearly his tone is anger. So i leave and he comes up stairs and goes "did you open the windows? why are the windows open" getting angry at me and im like no i didnt. He goes so what it was the window fairy. i seems like i cant make him happy and his always angry at me. what should i do? why does he give me the silent treatment so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment